THREE TYPES OF FEEDBACK
1. Positive, unsolicited feedback of affirmation that we can give to each other.
I Thessalonians 5.11 Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.
Luke 11:1 One day Jesus was praying in a certain place. When he finished, one of his disciples said to him, "Lord, teach us to pray, just as John taught his disciples."
Jesus teaches his disciples
Sermon on the Mount
3. Crucial – fundamental imperatives
Galatians 2:11 When Peter came to Antioch, I opposed him to his face, because he was clearly in the wrong.
14 When I saw that they were not acting in line with the truth of the gospel, I said to Peter…
Jesus teaching his disciples
Matthew 10 - Sending out of the twelve
* Start giving at least 4 positive feedbacks a day.
* Give permission for people around you to give you feedback.
* If you see the opportunity, give some feedback this week. Practice the postive, non-threatening approach to give someone feedback.