STEP 1: Progress Evaluation
Begin by marking each of your goals:
Green = Met Expectations so far,
Yellow = Medium progress so far, or
Red = Less than expected progress so far.
STEP 2: Reassess Each Goal
- Is this goal still relevant? (If not dump it)
- Do I feel this goal is still realistic? (If not adjust it)
- Do I have the necessary resources to reach this goal?
- Is there someone I need to ask to help with this goal?
- Do I need to change my attitude toward this goal?
- What obstacles are blocking progress with this goal?
- What can I learn from this obstacle?
- Is there an expert in the area of this goal that I can seek advice from?
- What adjustments do I need to make with this goal?
- What are the next steps with each goal?
- What can I do this week to make significant progress with my Red goals?
Check back tomorrow when I post a video of our Senior Pastor Greg Surratt sharing 2010 goals with Seacoast Church staff. I think you will find the approach unique and interesting.